Drawing on the lives of some of the greatest political, intellectual, and religious leaders of modern times, and the author’s personal experience, Virtuous Leadership demonstrates that leadership and virtue are not only compatible, they are actually synonymous.
THIS IS YOUR PRACTICAL GUIDEBOOK IN THE QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE:
- Defines each of the classical human virtues most essential to leadership
- Examines how leaders grow in virtue
- Demonstrates how virtues lead to self-fulfillment
- Offers a methodology for the achievement of interior growth tailored to the needs of busy professionals intent on imbuing their lives with a transcendent purpose
- Considers the grandeur of the supernatural virtues of faith, hope, and charity and their impact on leadership